Prices & Session Length
For sliding-scale fee options, these are considered on an individual application basis and need be discussed during free screening
- Suitability Screening (30 minutes) Free of Charge
An initial consultation to consider suitability for the different services available.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Assessment Session £70 per hour
Following the free screening this comprehensive assessment permits creation of a tailored treatment plan.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Treatment Session £60 per hour
Sessions following assessment that comprise of the treatment that was agreed.
- Co-ordination of Onward Referral £40 per hour
Guidance and support for identifying and completion of referrals to government funded initiatives.
- General Mental Wellbeing Session £45 per hour
Using techniques from Cognitive behavioural and compassion-focused therapy, behaviours such as sleep, nutrition, exercise and work/study ability are examined and improvements recommended.
- Supporting Someone with Mental Health Difficulties £40 per hour
For family or friends of those struggling with mental health. To develop understanding of the illness and adaptive response strategies.